Monday, August 27, 2012

A Banner Day

Happy Monday, everyone!

What a great (long) weekend I had! A wonderful day in San Francisco, lots of fun in Calistoga (California's Napa valley) and we found some great vintage treasures. Just check out the amazing vintage typewriter I got - and it matches my craft studio! I was inspired by the amazing Lisa Spangler to look for one. I can't wait to start typing. Fun ahead!

I am posting the quick card for the current challenge at CAS-ual Fridays for banners and flags. I am never sure about how much I can embellish and still be considered "clean and simple", but this is my shot at it.
The stamps are Hero Arts and I don't know the source of the paper. Just a happy little card.

Take good care and have a wonderful week. We are enjoying perfect weather, so I am heading out to enjoy it.

As always, thanks for checking in.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...