Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Bird in the Hand

A quick post this evening - we have so much going on. I've been wanting to make a monochromatic card for some time and decided that the current challenge at CASology was the perfect chance. The cue card this week is "bird".

I reached for my Paper Smooches stamps (My Peeps and Helping Hands) and my Distress Markers and I employed a "Stretch Your Stamps" technique. Keeping it clean and simple is always a challenge, and I may have crossed the line but I decided that my card isn't any less CAS than Rosemary's amazing example - she is one of the great DT members at CASology. Love her card!

The inside of my card says "Means a big ole mess!". Little humor  - very little!

I'm sorry that I have to dash and may not be visiting your sweet blogs for a few days, but take care and I'll see you soon.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...