Thursday, December 6, 2018

Time for Tags (again!)

But, thanks to Ellen Hutson's wonderful skills, it is with a feminine twist!!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies:

More tags, you say??? Never too many!

This is my first post for Ellen Hutson's annual "12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist"! I always look forward to this because the designers do a terrific job of inspiring us to think outside the box.

This tag was inspired by Day One and Carloyn Peeler's tag, for which she used alcohol inks. Since I love this soft (and feminine!) turquoise blue ink, I used it for my background. A touch of sparkle was added with the glittery reinforcer and some Stickles along the snow bank. The sweet critter is from Lawn Fawn's "Winter Skies" set and the sentiment is from Hero Arts "Christmas Messages" set. For a finishing touch I added a piece of special iridescent  twine that I've been hoarding.

The sun wasn't cooperating, but this does have a ton of shimmer, sparkle and shine.

Thanks to Ellen and thanks to you for the visit!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...