Sunday, December 16, 2018

Day 10 - Nontraditional Colors

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

Well, this is the last moment to post for Ellen Hutson's "12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Touch". I've always done some of my best work under pressure! Ha!

I left this one until last because Julie Ebersole has been an inspiration to me for years and today is no exception. She designs the most amazing products for Essentials by Ellen, teaches terrific classes, has a super-inspiring blog, and has a world-class laugh......all too much for one gal! But, she is really THAT great!

For this tag I used Juile's "Elf'd" stamp and die set. When I thought about nontraditional colors this elf was the first thing that popped into my mind. I love making tags with this guy and have not ever used these colors before. I make a background with many of the smaller stamps and used Zig markers (something else Julie introduced me to) to quickly color up the sweet images. I added dimension to the elf and have the sentiment as a free-moving separate tag. It is all put together with some pink twine and a real pom-pon for his tiny hat.

As you know, I'm running out of tag time!

Thanks Ellen for this great creative adventure, to all the designers for their sweet inspiration, and to you for the kind visit. Time to get wrapping because we've got lots of tags to hang! Actually, I will save most of these for next year and our annual charity gift giving - it fill our hearts with love and we think having handmade tags adds a special touch. Thanks again,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...