Friday, December 14, 2018

Even More Black and White!!!

Hi, Holiday Blogging' Buddies!

Well, here I am, still enthralled with Day 7 of Ellen Hutson's "12 Christmas Tags with a Feminine Twist"! Lisa Spangler really did it to me - inspired the heck out of me to make black and white tags. Me, who loves color!!! Thanks, Lisa!

I continue to use some classic favorites from Essentials by Ellen designed by my crafty mentor, Julie Ebersole. I really got into this.

For the first tag I used "Bear Ware 2" and "Home and Hearth" die for the little heart not the tag within the tag! Some Julie-inspired black and white wash tape grounds the cute images.


This second tag has a background of clear-embossed diagonal strips to add a touch of class. The word is another "Holiday Words" die-cut, the florals are from the "Wild Garden" die set and the "Christmas" is from "Bear Ware 2". I love these classic sets and will never let them out of my stash!


Thanks a million to Ellen, Lisa Spangler and Julie Ebersole.......what an inspiring team!

Thanks for the kind visit,



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...