Sunday, December 16, 2018

Day 12 - Clear Element

Hello, my Bloggin' Buddies!

This tag is inspired by Day 12 of Ellen Hutson's "12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Touch". But, although I am here, I have missed some tags along this creative journey. I give up - I just couldn't complete, photograph and blog all 12 Days......as you may recall, I kind of got hung up on the Black and White tags of Day 7!

This tag is inspired by one by Lisa Adametz but is so much simpler! Her coloring is over the moon! Mine is a simple star shaker tag with metallic elements. The sentiment, an older one from Hero Arts, is stamped on some patterned paper. The shaker element is filled with metallic sequins and mounted on a die-cut star. Very simple. I think this could also be used for Hanukkah, which makes it really nice.

Thanks for sticking it out with me on this amazing and inspirational tag-fest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...