Monday, October 4, 2010

Offset Scallop Gallop - Argyle Pumpkin


Cath at Moxie Fab World designed another super challenge - her Offset Scallop Gallop! Woopie! Where does she get these crazy ideas? I actually made three scalloped cards (I guess I got into it!), but this is my favorite. I took this photo from the side to show the argyle pumpkin's dimension. Hero Arts Stamps F4031 and CG187 were used. I stamped the "Stitched Pumpkin" 3 times, cut it into sections and mounted them with dimensional dots. The vintage image is from Crafty Secrets. I also used lots of distressing, a Fiskars punch and I topped it all off with some great ribbon and a pin from my stash. Thanks for this crazy challenge!

It is really starting to feel like Fall here and the mornings are as dark as night. Darn! I am just not ready. People are actually decorating their houses for Halloween! No way! I plan to wear peddle-pushers and tank tops for at least another week, even if I have to wear a sweatshirt over it all. I want summer to last all year! I'm off to put on some sun screen and look for some watermelon - have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...