Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cozy Girlfriend

I made this card for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger. This sweater is the trigger. Now I don't really like sweaters. They make me itch and they seem to highlight every bulge (and there are plenty!). But, I decided to play along. I love a good challenge!

For this card I used a square format; something I hardly ever do. It just seemed to work. The kraft background piece is stamped in Hero Arts White Chalk ink with Hero's Dot Background (CG139) stamp and I used lots of Ranger Distress Ink. The focus is one of my Hero Arts favs, "Girlfriend" (G5416). The doily and buttons were thrift shop finds and the pin and yarn are from my stash.

Now, tell me. What is more warm and fuzzy on a cold day than a chat with a girlfriend? Better than a lousey old sweater any day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...