Friday, October 8, 2010

Hallo-Scrooge?

Is there a "Scrooge" for Halloween? Let me know because that is me! I just don't get it - when did Halloween become more of a national holiday than Thanksgiving? It is crazy! So, even though I don't like the holiday, I sure think the images are all so cute - I love using them in my paper crafts. So, you will see a few more Halloween cards here later this month.

Here is a simple little card made with "Stampin' Up" products. I love their ribbon - it ties so nicely.

I am going to be unplugged for a couple of weeks, so be good. Get your costumes planned, your yards decorated and your candy purchased (buy it early so you can eat it all and still have time to buy some more - that's what we do).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...