Sunday, October 24, 2010

Another Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger!

Cath is at it again! The latest Tuesday Trigger is Momento Mori - I don't want to be there after dark! My take on this is my card, which I call "Bells in your Bat Tree!". Too much fun! Okay, I did get a little carried away with the MS bat punch (thanks, Anne!) - but I love those little guys!

I used three Hero Arts stamps: CG119, CL468, & D397. The tombstones are a Michael's stamp on dictionary pages with 3 layers of UTE on top to make them curl and deeply shine in the moonlight (the lighting makes it difficult to photgraph the depth of the glow). Silver embossing powder, Stickles, some cool velvet ribbon from the Clearance bin and lots of Distress Ink complete the nightmare.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...