Thursday, September 30, 2010

Go Granny, Go!



Okay, I lied. Or was seriously mistaken. You decide! You're getting an Autumn-themed card a couple of days before October because I need to upload Cath's latest Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger before I unplug for the weekend. So, here's the Trigger - all warm and cozy, old-fashioned and very fall-colored, just whispering a Thanksgiving card (and a warm hug).

The 3-D flower on my card reflects the textures and shape of the granny "squares" and is made by punching out heart shapes and folding them in half, length-wise. I applied them onto a circle. The card is embellished with some lace and a vintage button from Granny's sewing basket. I love this perfect homespun paper by K & Company and the cute stamp (colored with Copic pens) is from the Hero Arts "Days to Celebrate" set, LL775.

I smell the pumpkin pie in Granny's oven as we speak....yum! Thanks again, Cath! Have a cozy weekend everyone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...