Thursday, September 9, 2010

Garden Girl

I don't know about you, but I sure hate to see summer on it's way out - the days are already getting shorter. Bummer! I feel like we kind of got gypped, weather-wise, this year. But, hubby is now getting a glorious (late) wealth of yummies from his summer garden. That's why I have decided to share this card with you today. She is one of the first images I ever colored with my Copics pens. Unfortunately, I have not yet discovered the secret to photographing the Copics-colored images. I blend the colors for hours and they look amazing, but when I photo them they look really blotchy. I assure you that in person this country gal is soft and sweet - no age lines from hours in the sun! The layout is simple, cut with one of my fav Nestie dies and embelished with a couple of buttons and twine from my stash.

Have a great weekend and eat your veggies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...