Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thankful for You!

I really wanted to try one of the Hero Arts acetate cards for a fun, layered look. I used StazOn with the Hero Arts swirl background stamp on the front cover The shapes (3 of them) were cut out with my Nesties and I used HA Chalk Ink for the dot background on the front one and distressed the edges. Next, the house was stamped, colored with Copics (it looks lots better in person!) and cut out and applied. Finally the Thank You background was stamped with Distress Ink. All pieces were assembled with some twine and a vintage button. With lots and lots of surfaces, so this is a heavy card.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...