Friday, May 22, 2020

Staying Crafty with Hero Arts, Part 2

Hi, bloggin' buddies!

On my last post I shared a bit about my long history with Hero Arts. Today's card is another in the "Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge #8". When I realized that this lamb reminded me of a puffy cloud. I paired it with a water-colored rainbow and several other little stamp "joys", using Zigs and Copics, to create a scene of hope and joy




The stamps I used (many are retired) I used are:
Magical Background CG211
Silly Scape (just a portion) K5425
Happy Days Animals CL153
Shoot for the Moon CL773

I'm having so much fun pulling out older and treasured "joys" that I may continue to play with this challenge. My heart is always big for Hero Arts.

Thanks for the visit and stay well and crafty,





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...