Thursday, May 28, 2020

Loving Coffee

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Well, the heat has hit here and, to tell the truth, the last thing I really want to think about at the moment is a hot beverage! But I sure couldn't start my day without one.

Today I'm playing along with the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I decided to go with my second-favorite caffeinated beverage, tea. I made a fun Magic Picture Changer card using supplies from several companies.

Although I don't use much patterned paper these days, this card (and it's colors) was inspired by the few remaining sheets I've been hoarding of a 6" x 6" pad called "Reunion" by My Mind's Eye. I love this paper and it is long retired.

I colored the backgrounds with Distress Oxide Ink and my blending brushes and for the images I used Copic markers.
Supplies used for this card:
Lawn Fawn Picture Window die and add-on
Memory Box Pastry Label dies
My Mind's Eye paper and enamel dots
Picket Fence blending brushes
Pink & Main "Tea-Riffic" stamps and dies
Ranger Distress oxide Ink - Peacock Feathers
Stamp-a-ma-jig

Thanks for the visit and stay cool and well,


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...