Thursday, May 14, 2020

Quarantine Quack

Hi, folks!
So, as we complete week 5 of our self-quarantine, I find myself getting more creative in many aspects of my life. I was recently inspired by the Lawn Fawn Fawnatics current challenge (#76) - Anything But A Card.

I used several Lawn Fawn goodies to create this Quarantine Quack, something I made for some neighbor ladies. Since we all need to wash our hands frequently and that often dries them out, I thought it would be fun to put together a cute little gift of an anti-bacterial wipe and a small bottle of hand lotion. The "Spring Critter Huggers" and "Stitched Gift Card Pocket" dies were just the thing. I made the Duckie and, before attaching the pocket, I added some small extender pieces to the sides to accommodate the bottle of hand lotion. Perfect!

Then I got to thinking how we are all wearing masks when we go out, right? So I used the "Say What Gift Tags" dies to fashion the sweetest little mask. I cut the tag on both ends with the die and then trimmed the width of the tag to be proportional to Duckie's face. I added some twine to attach it. I also used the heart die to embellish the pocket.





I just love how he turned out!

You have until May 17th to join in the fun. Thanks for the visit and stay well,



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...