Thursday, May 16, 2013

Water Birds

I have been spending so much time out in the yard - the green things and my roses have really gotten carried away out there!  I wanted to take advantage of the good weather to get things trimmed up, cut back and fed. But that means not much time in the studio or on the computer. Hope to catch up soon.

I was inspired by the Designer Drafts Challenge at Paper Smooches SPARKS this week. My Distress Stains had been calling my name and this was the perfect chance to use them (and some Perfect Pearls) for a fun background. This card doesn't look like something I would normally make, but I guess that is what challenges are all about.

I turned the sketch upside down and used Paper Smooches "Surf and Turf" and "Geo-Graphic".

Sure wish I had more time to play with this - I really like this sketch.

Hope you are having a good one! Take care and thanks for the visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...