Friday, May 17, 2013

Lockhart Flowers - Sweet and Simple

It has been some time since I colored up some Lockhart and Company stamps. They are so sweet and Karen Lockhart (I've had the pleasure of taking several classes from her) is such a talent and a very dear soul.

I love coloring up these images with Prismacolor colored pencils. It is so therapeutic! I keep the card designs simple because the stamped images are so detailed.

I wish the light had been a little better on this photo, but it is overcast here this morning.

I plan to enter this in this week's Simon Says Stamp challenge, Flower Power. I'm not sure if Simon carries Lockhart stamps, but he should!


We are heading to wine country for a long weekend. Sure hope your weekend is great. Thanks for the visit and I'll catch up with you next week.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...