Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Soon to be Tomato Time

Every summer we give bags of Gary's home-grown tomatoes to friends and neighbors. I've always said it would be fun to make some special tags. A couple of current challenges spurred me into action. And my blogger buddy Dawn inspired me to dust off my Faber Castell Gelotos, which are perfect for colorful backgrounds.

This weeks paper Smooches SPARKS Picture
Perfect Challenge is this great photo. I wish I had more time to play with this great inspiration.

I made a colorful set of four tomato tags, two of each style. They will be perfect to tie onto a bag of yummy red jewels.


My other source of inspiration is Cath's current Moxie Fab World gift tag challenge in celebration of the publication of "350 cards & Gifts". How fun does this look?

I guess I'd better get out and do some weeding, or there will be no gifting!

Thanks for the sweet visit!


Stamps: Paper Smooches Geo-Graphic, Vegtastic, He Said, She Said
Dies: Paper Smooches Grocery Cart, Alphawhimsy
Other: Faber Castell Gelatos, Office Depot tags




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...