Thursday, May 9, 2013

On the Wings of...

an OWL! I just adore owls.

This card is one I developed for a recent class I taught to some new card-makers. They loved it.



The sunshine was a little too bright (it IS sunny California!) for this photo, so I added a close-up.

This is perfect for the current Simon Says Stamp challenge "Things with Wings" and the 2 Creative Chicks current challenge to use googly eyes (love 'em!). I also just became aware of a Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's to use a pun. Sounds like phun, so I will enter this there, too.

Stamps: Hero Arts Newspaper Owl (5562) & Stripes and Frame set (657858); A Muse Artstamps (8-8456B0) for the sentiment and, for the inside sentiment ("Owl Be Thinking of You Today"), Stampendous (E269).





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...