Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Garden Set

I had so much fun the other day coloring up some images from the  Lockhart Stamp Company that I decided to make a little gift set of garden note cards. I was inspired by the Card Set Challenge over at Moxie Fab World. I haven't joined up with one of Cath's challenges for quite some time.

All the stamps are Lockhart colored with Prismacolor pencils, the patterned paper is Bo Bunny's "Country Garden" and the dots are Candi. For the simple packaging, I decided to keep with the grocery/kitchen theme and use a brown bag and a Sizzix embossing folder with some twine.

I particularly love this artichoke. When we first moved to California, there was a plant in the backyard and my parents had no idea what it was - they had to ask the neighbors! They are kind of crazy, but one of my favorite veggies. Dad always said that it is the one thing that, after you eat it, you have more than before you started!

There is still time for you to enter this fun challenge - do check it out! I can't wait for the Farmer's Markets to get into full swing so we can actually taste these garden delights.

Thanks for the visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...