Friday, May 24, 2013

Nifty Gifty

You all know that I am a huge fan of Paper Smooches stamps - they simply make me smile. Today I took advantage of the SPARKS Cool Shades challenge to make a fun gift card holder for a special young man at my YMCA.


 This is a wacky and fun-shaped card - a
modification of one I learned in a class I took several months ago. I like it because it is different, yet it fits into a standard A2 envelope.

The Paper Smooches stamps are "Sentiment Sampler" and Space Cadet", the patterned paper is from a great 8" x 8" pad called Rocket Age from October Afternoon. The die is Spellbinders "Banner Basics Three".

There is a perfect little pocket for the gift card on the inside.


I made this card with the current Moxie Fab World Challenge for Gift Cards in mind. Cath always has something super-creative up her adorable sleeve! This is to celebrate the release of "350 Cards & Gifts, Volume 2" . How cool is that?!

A great way to wrap up the week, I'd say. Hope you all have a good weekend.

Thanks for the visit!


 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...