Monday, May 4, 2020

TICKLED (but not pink!)!

Good Morning!

As we begin our 8th week of "Shelter In Place" here in California, I have been busy making lots of cards of appreciation and support.

Today I needed a little extra happy and I see that one of my favorite stamp companies, Impression Obsession, is offering a challenge called "Tickled". So, even though I'm coming to the party late, I had to jump in.

I can't believe that I made this wack-o card! So many weird colors and patterns with no continuity. I'm glad that none of my old design professors will see it. But it was fun and it made my heart happy to be a little silly.


For this card I went very crazy with the "Baby Giraffe" stamp set (#WP771) by Dina Kowal. I have used this beloved set for so many special cards, but (sorry, Dina!) I took some serious liberties with it today. The neck scarf became a crazy hat and I added some google eyes and a fun sentiment (#D17212) by Yvonne Blair.



Thanks for the visit and for indulging my crazy (this sure isn't genius - ha!),



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...