Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Staying Crafty with Hero Arts

Hi, blogging buddies!
I was probably one of Hero Arts' first customers. I was with them from the start and will always be. I have been stamping cards since the late 1960's and was so happy when Hero Arts was born.

Years ago I did lots of challenges and now I've decided to return to a few to get my mojo moving. Today I am joining my dear Hero Arts in their "Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge #8".

The challenge is to use some of the small joys in your stash. In preparation for this I pulled out "a few" of my Hero Arts stamps (and these are just the clear & cling ones) to consider. Remember, I've been using Hero stamps for 45 years.

My first creation uses lots of fun animal stamps to celebrate one of the many "drive-by" birthdays that have been happening with the stay-at-home orders. They just make my heart happy.



The stamps (many are retired) I used are:
February 2019 Kit MH0219C
Playful Animals CL1555
Wonderful birthday CL382
Life of the Party Birthday CL514
Happy Days Animals CL153


I had so much fun with this challenge that, time permitting, I may return for more.
Thanks for being there for me for so many decades, Hero Arts!

Thanks for the visit and stay crafty,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...