Sunday, May 17, 2020

Mothers

Just a quick post today to share a simple, but heartfelt, card. Since I no longer have my dear Mom and I've never been one, I really don't have any "Mother's Day" themed stamps. But I have always loved this sentiment stamp ("Near to My Heart" C13453 by Dina Kowal) from Impression Obsession. I paired it up with some old Graphic 45 "Domestic Goddess" paper that I have been holding for years to create a sort of homage to Mom.



Although my Mom was a hard-working Registered Nurse, when I was young I loved the smell of my bed sheets if they were hung on the line to dry. So, even when she was probably too tired to do it, she almost always did that - and so much more - for me. I still miss her everyday even though she has been gone now for 30 years.

I am submitting this to the "Moms Rule" challenge at the Impression Obsession Blog. Check it out!

Thanks for the visit - and call your Mom and tell her you love her if you are lucky enough to be able to.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...