Friday, May 29, 2020

More Impression Obsession Fun!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!
I have been having so much fun playing along with the Impression Obsession challenges. With this Shelter-In-Place I really needed something to kick-start my card-making momentum and this has been the answer. I love looking through my IO stamps and coming up with new and fun ways to use them.

The current challenge is "Play With Your Food!". How funny is that? Well, I don't have many food-themed stamps but I decided to stretch it a bit and play along.

I get such a kick out of this stamp set (CL826, "Birthday Wishes"). The flamingo makes my heart happy and the sentiment is hilarious. It looks like it is on sale, too.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copics. I don't mind "fussy cutting", so I did. I decided to make the flamingo look like he is hanging the "is just" sign onto the party banner. I used some fun patterned paper, a glitzy doily, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella, Sickles and lots of dimension to put this together.



Thanks for the visit! You have until June 2nd to play along.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...