Sunday, July 29, 2018

Paper Bird

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!


As I have mentioned, I have been working with pigment powders to prepare for a demonstration that I will be doing. So much fun! I decided to try this terrific die by Tim Holtz called "Paper Bird" together with one of the backgrounds I crated.

I added some flowers from Tim's "Funky Flowers" dies and a cool diecut greeting by Tim for Sizzix. I love how it all came together.

I was inspired to use this cover plate die by one of my most talented mentors, Cheiron Brandon. Be sure to check out her blog at http://www.cheironbrandon.typepad.com. I absolutely love her style and I have learned so much from her over the years. I'd sure love to take a class from her someday, but she is in the New York area - darn!

Isn't it cool that we can have a community of carmakers without borders? I have card making pals all over the country and the world! Thanks for the visit and have a great week,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...