Saturday, July 7, 2018

Give Me a Hand!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Finding a little time to craft again today - summer is such a fun and busy time! Yesterday I kind of told you my history with Hero Arts and the older classic stamps that I cherish. Well, I am also crazy about all the new layering sets. They make getting great dimension on our cards an easy task (most of the time!).

I am a big fan of the ocean, so this Color Layering Octopus (CM 104) is a favorite of mine and just perfect to reflect summertime fun. I don't often make shaker cards, but I did today. I added some Pearl Pen for a shiny eye and some Wink of Stella for sparkle.

This is headed to the current challenge at A Blog Named Hero - "Summertime Fun" . You have time to play along and celebrate summer.

Thanks so much for the visit,


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...