Saturday, October 31, 2015

More Watercolor

Happy weekend, Bloggin' Buddies!

A quick post before we get ready to head to our niece's soccer game. Those are always fun and today is probably our last day of excellent weather for awhile.

In my ongoing quest to master enjoy watercoloring and be a little less controlled, here is a card made using Penny Black die cuts and my rich and creamy Gansai Tambi watercolors. The background stamps are from Hero Arts and I added some Distress Ink and dots of Viva Pearl Pen for the flower centers.

To be honest with you, when I saw this photo the balance of this card bothered me, so I ended up trimming off some of the right side.

It is kind of nice to break away from all the holiday cards that are everywhere on the web right now.

This is headed for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, "Anything Goes".

Have a wonderful weekend, a happy Halloween and enjoy that extra hour! Thanks for the visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...