Monday, November 2, 2015

Share Handmade Kindness

Hello, Blogging Buddies!

It is really feeling like fall here today and - yes! - we finally have some much-needed rain.

Have you heard about the great things going on at Jennifer McGuire's new blog? It is called "Share Handmade Kindness". She is encouraging us all to share what we love and what we make. That is what I love about paper crafting - it is so easy to mail or give something that shows you care. Folks always ask me if I sell my work, but my response is always that I'd rather share it with those who appreciate it. This week Jennifer wants us to share with friends and family - so easy!

I mass-produced (something I don't usually do) some special little favors for Thanksgiving. I made enough for our family gathering. I also made enough to share the ladies in my neighborhood. It was a joy. They are filled with some dark chocolate (for health!) and mints.

The dies are Sizzix and Spellbinders and I used a Paper Smooches stamp set. The ribbon is from Stamping Up.

I am also going to post this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, "Anything Goes". Check it out and play along!

Thanks for the visit and thanks to Jennifer for this sweet inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...