Sunday, October 11, 2015

I Can No Longer Fight It

Fall is really almost here!

Good Morning, Bloggin' Buddies:

I guess I just have to accept it - the days are noticeably shorter and the leaves are turning, but we still have wonderful warm temperatures (and unfortunately, no rain) - it is on it's way. In making this card I guess I have relented to the season.

I have used an old LaBlanche silicone stamp for this card. These were quite the rage a few years ago, but I haven't seen them around for awhile (probably because they are not actively marketed here in the USA). This seriously speaks fall to me. I used lots of Distress Inks and some stash finds to finish this off.

Have a great Sunday and thanks for the visit. I'm off to find some pumpkin pie (all things pumpkin is the only part of fall I really celebrate!).


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...