Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Ahoy!

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

We just returned from a great visit to upstate New York. We visited our dear family, had outstanding weather (and meals!), and enjoyed the fall colors.

Back to the craziness of folks preparing for Halloween! I think it gets out of hand, but I do love those cute images. I am not sharing any Halloween cards here this year, but I thought I'd share this funny old owl pirate.

This uses a unique stamp set with matching "flat back tin pin" embellishments and coordinated paper by Darcie Heater Designs (Darcie's Heart & Home). Crazy fun!

I colored this guy with Copics to match the colors on the embellishment to give him a real 3-D look.

Take care, stay safe and happy and thanks for the visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...