Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas!

One last post before I wrap up the year. This is a card I made with a dear Penny Black stamp called "Winter Swing". What fun to color! I am not real big on stamps of cute kids, but there is something extra dear about this sweetie.

The ornament is a JustRite stamp, embossed in gold, cut with a matching Spellbinders die. I also used some of my new Studio Calico wood stars - I'm crazy over them!

Thank you all for your wonderful visits, your sweet encouragement, your smiles and all of your amazing inspiration throughout the year. I am so touched to have so many real friends right here! There is always someone ready to offer just what I need. It has been amazing year. I hope to see you all next year and maybe even meet some of you in person.

I am entering this is in the current Simon Says Stamp (I just received an order in today's mail = excited! Simon Says Santa!) challenge, Merry Christmas. You still have time (if you have time) to play along.

Wishing you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year! I'll see you in 2013!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...