Saturday, December 8, 2012

Click a Cool Chick

Happy weekend! I don't usually post on the weekend, but I was busy yesterday. Lunch and shopping in San Francisco with two of my dearest friends! It is an annual tradition and it was a blast. We were even blessed with glorious weather.

Today I am posting a card I made for two challenges. The first challenge is the current Trend Watch Challenge at Paper Smooches SPARK.  This is the photo inspiration:

I love Paper Smooches stamps! For this card I had fun with Geo-Graphic (for the silver dots on the camera), Christmas Sampler and My Peeps. Yep, I even used a birdie tail feather from that set for that custom hat on the penguin. Fun! The camera is a graphic from the internet.

 











I also made this for the current challenge at Simon Says Stamp. The designers there are spotlighting Glitter Ritz with snowflakes. I have used it with "Be Creative Tape" on mine - it is so brilliant, especially when you burnish it with your fingers. The snowflakes are punched with help from Martha Stewart.

Hope you have a fantastic holiday weekend! Thanks for coming by.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...