Friday, December 28, 2012

Another SPARKS Challenge!


I had a chance to take on the current Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect Challenge.

When I saw this inspiration photo I have to say that I groaned. To tell the truth, I have had my fill of cute white snowmen on light blue paper, which is the first image that came to my mind.

But I resisted my initial reaction and returned to my "roots" - the ocean! I made this fishy-themed card with a real porthole window (complete with acetate) for one of my swimmingly special friends.

Santa brought this new "Geometric Rings" Cuttlebug folder.The Paper Smooches stamp sets are "Surf and Turf" and "Pretty Phrases".

Since I buy most of my Paper Smooches from Simon Says Stamp, I'm submitting this to the current SSS "Anything Goes" Challenge".

I hope that you celebrate today and have a great weekend. Thanks for peeking in.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...