Thursday, November 1, 2012

Holiday Card Workshop - Day 1

I decided that the best way to get crafting after a month of travel was to take Kristina and Jennifer's Holiday Card Workshop. It is already day 4 of the class and I am only on day 1. Tardy for class! The good thing is that you can go through the class at your own pace.

For this card I used the techniques, including masking and making a "cheat sheet", that Jennifer demonstrated. I didn't have the Eclipse masking paper she used, so I used a roll of removable painter's tape from my garage. What a fun single-layer card that is easy to reproduce in quantity. Love it!

The stamps are Hero Arts 657781 (with matching Sizzix dies) and CL343. I quickly touched up the snowman with some Prisma Color pencils - easy!

This is going to be a great class........I may not "graduate" until Spring, but what the heck!

Have a great day!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...