Sunday, November 4, 2012

Holiday CArd Class - Day 5

This is such a fun series of classes! I keep thinking that I should be doing a million other things, but I've found that if I don't immediately implement what I've learned I will more than likely forget it. So I've been getting up very early (like 2:30 AM) to get it all done and have time to craft.

Today I've used a resist technique with Perfect Pearls. I have used this product previously only in a mister spray, but I wondered what else they could do. I love the way it adds a touch of glamor - it is much more brilliant in person.

I made a set of four thank you cards - perfect for a little holiday gift. Since I already had the shimmer, I decided to go all the way and bling these babies up! Perfect for this month's Hero Arts contest.

I used Hero Arts CG387, CL588 and D1006 (Small Tag Frame). I added Stickles and some vintage rickrack and embellishments from my stash.

Hope you are having a great weekend! It's unseasonably warm here, so I am washing the ink off of my hands and heading outside. Still praying for all those suffering Sandy's wrath.






Before closing, for those of you I don't see on Facebook, I want to share something my Dad made years ago. It just wouldn't be November without getting it out. We sure miss Dad, but know he is in a better place.





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...