Friday, November 16, 2012

Give Thanks!

They are saying that today is the busiest day of the holidays for airline travel. I'm so thankful that we are sticking close to home. The San Francisco airport already has 2.5-hour delays this morning due to weather. Bummer!

I continue to play with - and love! - these leaves I cut (Tim Holtz Sizzix die) from watercolor paper and colored with Distress Inks. Each leaf is totally different.

I also stamped a leaf on the envelope for some continuity.  The sentiment is an SRM sticker.

I will be adding this to the current Simon Says Stamp Challenge which is for Thanksgiving/Thank You cards. Did you know that my dear blogging pal, Barb, is a Designer in the Spotlight. Check it our and send her some extra love!

This simple little card wraps up the week. I sure hope that your weekend is wonderful and (for my American readers )not too full of stress preparing for Thanksgiving week.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...