Monday, April 30, 2012

Photo Finish

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! The weather here was picture-perfect and we had a great time!

Our dear niece is a professional photographer (her lovely website is here). She has such a great sense of style and I always try to make her a fitting and special birthday card. I love images of cameras and photo equipment. I actually taught a black and white photography class at the craft center in college - way before such things as Photoshop!

Anyway, here is the card that I made. No stamping! The sentiment is from SRM Stickers (thanks again, Virginia!) and the paper is from Graphic 45. Bling and ribbon from my stash. I am entering this in the Simon Says Stamp current "anything goes" challenge.

I'm having difficulties with my photography all of a sudden - need a refresher course! I am not happy with this photo.

Wishing you a fantastic week - I hope you can get out and enjoy it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...