Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April Kit

As some of you may know, I recently was the proud and happy winner of  the April Simon Says Stamp Card Kit. I was so excited when my very talented and kind blogger buddy Cheiron selected my name! Check out her blog - she is a master at the "Clean and Simple" styles, a real sweetheart and a all-around great inspiration. Plus, she is a brand new hostess over at the Hero Arts Blog! Won't she look super-cute in her apron? Ha!

I have never before worked with kits - truthfully, I had no interest in them. But this is such fun! All of the colors are coordinated and the quality of these products is over-the-top. And, with all these goodies I find I am considering different approaches to my card designs. I am a total convert. I'm sorry - the lighting on this photo isn't the best (SF Bay Area fog!).

With their great kit, I had to make a card for the current Simon Says Stamp Challenge, April Showers Bring May Showers! Too cute!

Thanks again to Cheiron and Simon Says Stamp - both winners in my book!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...