Monday, April 23, 2012

A Blog Named Hero

How many times have I struggled to come up with something for a challenge, like one of Cath's from Moxie Fab World, and then never used that technique or idea again?

I was thinking of that when I decided to reach into my collection of canceled stamps (household items!) and pull out a rainbow. Just perfect for the current challenge over at A Blog Named Hero to use a window in a card - Cards With A View.

The rainbows qualify this for Hero Arts current contest for Sunshine and Showers - check it out!

This clean and simple style (I am going to keep trying) uses a great Hero Arts background stamp (CG301) which I stamped in Momento Fog Ink. The ribbon is a thank you gift from Ellen Hutson for a recent order I placed - nice!

Have a lovely week!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...