Monday, March 5, 2012

Reluctantly Digital

Happy Monday! We had a beautiful weekend here in northern California, but our hearts are with those who are dodging Mother Nature - take good care!

My friend Mary is the neatest, nicest, knittingest gal that I know. I wanted to make her a special card, but I couldn't find a great knitting-themed stamp anywhere. So, I reluctantly went digital - something in which I have just had no interest. There is just something about having that ink hit the paper, if you know what I mean.

I poked around the internet and found this cute digital stamp from Meljen's Designs. This site is very user-friendly, the prices are fair and the designs are very sweet. They even have Freebies!

I colored this little guy with Copics, used my Spellbinders and Memory Box dies, and I added a vintage button from my stash. The tiny sentiment is Hero Arts CL414. Fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...