Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hey, Hey - Beep Beep

What is this? A second post in one day! Oh, my goodness!  She must have too much time on her hands. Nah; actually, I wanted to share this quickie and enter it into a challenge.

As I mentioned here on Monday, I found a source for some really cute digital stamps (to which I go kicking and screaming - ha! I do love that ink!!), Meljen's Designs. While I was there I picked up this cute image for our robot-loving nephew and I colored it up for their current challenge to use orange. I must say, it was fun!
I popped up and embellished the electrical panel on his tummy and added some aluminum foil. I used Paper Smootches "Boob Tube" for the cover sentiment and Hero Arts CL242 for the envelope and inside sentiment.
I was wondering....do you think that robots the new version of the Tin Man? Does he need a heart? As I said, too much time on my hands. Thanks for looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...