Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Keep Your Day Job!

Okay, sometimes I think I'm funny......Here is a card that I made for my friend who used to own a wonderful scrapbook store near my house. I spent many happy hours (and lots of money!) there and she gave me such sweet inspiration. Thanks, Carina!

This was made with Jennifer McGuire's techniques and the free Hero Arts reindeer digi-download from TwoPeas. The inking (Distress Inks) and highlighting some of the dots in the background with Stickles are Jennifer's tricks. I printed the reindeer twice and popped up the head with dimensionals. I used Hero Arts CG139, CG119 and AR150 for the front of the card.

The answer to the riddle is in the inside of the card. More Distress inks on watercolor paper and Hero Arts S5067 (an oldie!). Yes, I think I will keep my day job. Oh, wait - I'm retired! Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...