Monday, December 13, 2010

Advent Calendar


Advent Calendar
Originally uploaded by mkmermaid (Maureen)
Here is an advent calendar I made for my little nieces (well, they are actually my cousin's daughter's children, but I have no idea what the correct reference is!). Since the box was white, I decided to do a snowflake theme, heat embossing in white using Hero Arts stamps CL357 & CG214. I inked it all up with Peeled Paint and Faded Jeans Distress Inks. To add a bit more interest for the girlies, I dug out some older HA stamps and decorated the corners and the center. It is wrapped all up with a ribbon and a matching tag. The tough part was finding tiny things to fill up all the drawers. I hope that they are enjoying the anticipation like I did when I was young. Love you, Jilly and Emily!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...