Thursday, December 2, 2010

All Occasion Challenge at Moxie Fab World

Our dear pal, Cath, over at Moxie Fab World is at it again! She is sponsoring "All Occasions Week" with a different challenge every day. Check it out an play along! The first challenge is for an all occasion card. I decided to use my most all-occasion stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms. It is so versatile because you can actually check off in the appropriate box depending on your message. Love it! And it goes perfectly with this cool outline sticker from Elizabeth Crafts. I placed the black outline onto sticky tape (such as Score Tape). Next, I put some very fine white glitter onto the sticker and tape and rubbed it in, then dumped of the excess. The image was colored with gel pens and an aqua-painter. See, I said it was cool. This card is finished off with some Heidi Swapp paper, Copics pens and a flower, button and ribbon from my stash.

A nice break from all the holiday stuff, eh? Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...