Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Even More Sparkle?????

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Here is another tag inspired by Ellen Hutson's "12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Touch". Every day the designers seem to outdo themselves. Isn't it wonderful?

Today's tag was inspired by Day Five and the terrific Therese Calvird (she makes great videos with lots of instruction and colorful examples - and she even took us on holiday with her!). I love the brilliant trees on her tag, so I created one of my own.

I couldn't find a tree stamp that was just perfect, so I simply made my own by drawing it with a Sharpie Pen. Easy. I kept with feminine colors, used a background piece with a swirly font, added tons of sparkly "bling", attached two shiny strips of gold paper and adorned it with a silky ribbon and a darling vintage-style gold jingle bell. I am loving this simple and feminine tag!

Come and play along! You may think you're too busy, but this is such fun and a real inspiration. Thanks, Ellen!

Thank you for the visit - keep creating!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...