Monday, December 17, 2018

Anything but Tags!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!
Well, tag-mania is finally over! Can't believe how many I produced. It was a good challenge, but a real time-stealer during a busy month.

Today I am sharing some gift card holders I made with Lawn Fawn Woodland Critters, Winter Add-Ons and the Stitched Gift Card Pocket. I love these dies, but using them is pretty time consuming with all the cutting and gluing the numerous pieces. To tell the truth, I elected to do penguins because I didn't have to worry about ears or tails! Plus, they are too dang cute!!

I pretty much followed the advice on the video done by one of my crafty mentors, Nichol Spohr. I did make some adjustments and changes, but my guys are very much related to hers!

I had to laugh because I avoid glitter at all costs and Nichol used 2 different types on her critters. I thought about it for awhile and remembered an old product in my stash that I hadn't used in many years (but thank goodness I saved!), Flower Soft. It is perfect for the fury trim on the mittens and earmuffs! My other short cut is using a hold punch for the eyes, rather die cutting them - it goes much faster!

These guys will deliver my gift cards in great style. Thanks to Lawn Fawn and to Nichol and to you for the visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...