Friday, December 14, 2018

Day 8

Hello, my Bloggin' Buddies!


Well, my time is running out for Ellen Hutson's "12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Touch". I have been starting my days early to try to get to all 12 but I doubt I am going to make it. I'm loving every minute of it, but the days are simply slipping away.

So, these next posts are gong to have to be brief in order for me to get done!

This tag is one that is inspired by Day 8 and the beautiful tag that Sharon Harnist did featuring "florals". I made a similar tag in a class taught by my friend Sandy Brien - she teaches classes during the warmer weather right near here and is a creative blessing! This tag features a Judikins Stamp (336338H) which is watercolored with Distress Inks. Embellishments are added for some additional dimension.

Thanks for the visit and I'll keep tagging' along!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...