Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Black and White for Christmas?

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Yes, Today I'm still working on tags inspired by the amazing Ellen Hutson and her wonderful "12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Touch".

Today I worked on Day 7, inspired by my buddy Lisa Spangler. I "met" Lisa so many years ago through Hero Arts, before we even had blogs and I have watched her talents grow.

Well, I guess this is exactly what this hop is intended to do - challenge us to try something that we normally wouldn't do. Black and white is something that I would not think of using for holiday tags. I've done kraft and black for a "homespun" look, but black and white? I love it and simply couldn't stop once I got started!

Once again I reached for Essentials by Ellen products designed by the amazing Julie Ebersole....it is as if they were made for this look. For this tag I used "Bar Ware 2" and "Wish Big". Love this look!

The day was very gray and I am not a photo-pro, but in real life the black and white contrast is stunning!

Thanks for the visit - keep creating!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...